The administration of Entertainment Art BV and its employees take the security of your personal data and general privacy very seriously.
If you have any request, question or suggestion about your personal information or any other general question about the processing methods and use of the services provided, please contact us through [email protected].
Entertainment Art BV is committed to protecting your personal information.
2. CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data in Entertainment Art BV occurs only after your clearly expressed consent that freely establishes and confirms the given, specific, informed and unequivocal expression of your consent for the processing of your personal data (hereinafter, "Consent ").
The consent that you freely give us, your will and your interest is more than concrete, informed and conscious.
You or your representative can give us your consent for the processing of personal data in any way that allows us to confirm the fact of your receipt, namely:
- WRITTEN IN THIS CASE,
THE CONSENT MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- the last name, the first name, the patronymic name (if it has one), the address of the subject of personal data, the identity document number, the date of its issuance and the body that gave it or the last name, the first name, the first name patronymic, the address of the representative of the subject of personal data, the number of identity document, the date of its issuance and the body that gave it, requirements of the power of attorney or other document confirming the powers of this representative (after obtaining consent of the representative of the subject of personal data);
- the postal address of Entertainment Art BV that receives the consent of the subject of personal data;
- purposes of personal data processing; a list of personal data, for which the consent of the subject of personal data is granted; the name and address of the person who performs the processing of personal data on behalf of Entertainment Art BV if the processing is assigned to that person;
- a list of actions with personal data for whose compliance consent is granted, a general description of the ways of processing personal data;
- the period during which the consent of the subject of personal data is in force, as well as the method for its revocation;
- the signature of the subject of personal data.
- AS IMPLIED ACTIONS of the subject of personal data that express their willingness to establish a legal relationship with Entertainment Art BV, but not in the form of oral or written expression, but in the behavior by which one can conclude such intention ( for example, registration on the CHASKIBET website, registration services, carrying out cash transactions to your individual account, obtained after registering on the CHASKIBET website, which are used for gambling participation, in accordance with the rules of CHASKIBET, registration of bets through your personal account and receipt of winnings through your personal account, compliance with the rules established by the gambling organizer, etc.).
The processing of your personal data in CHASKIBET does not require your consent in cases where:
- the processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the purposes set forth in international treaties or laws of local jurisdictions, for the execution and performance of the functions, powers and duties imposed by law;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another agency or executive official officer, in accordance with local laws;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to protect their life, health or other vital interests, if it is impossible to obtain the consent of the personal data of the person;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the legitimate rights and interests of CHASKIBET or third party games, or for social purposes, on condition that the rights and freedoms of your personal data are not violated;
- the processing of personal data is carried out in statistics or other research objectives, with the mandatory condition of the dehumanization of your personal data, except when personal data is processed for marketing purposes;
- the processing of your personal data is performed, access to those with unlimited number of people;
- the processing of personal data is carried out, which will be published or obligatorily disclosed according to the local laws of the jurisdictions.
The order of your consent to the processing of your personal data, the order to obtain information about the availability of your personal data in CHASKIBET, the order of clarification, blocking and deletion of your personal data in CHASKIBET are regulated according to "The General rules of protection of personal data "(General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), and are fully complied with by us.
3. THE OBJECTIVE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect and process information that can be used to identify an individual, including, among other things, the first and last name, date of birth, credit card information, address or other physical address, email address, telephone number or other personal information (then "information").
You may be asked to provide personal information when you use our website, register for a personal account or use our services.
The personal information we collect may include such information as:
- contact information (phone number, email address),
- information about your residence (your geographic email address),
- payment information,
- transaction history,
- website usage preferences,
- comments about the service.
This information is accumulated, processed and stored by us on servers, in accordance with the legislative conditions of your state.
When you interact with the services, our servers keep your only activity log that collects certain administrative and traffic information, including:
- the source IP address
- access time,
- the date of access,
- the web pages visited,
- the use of language,
- reports about software errors
- the type of browser used.
This information is necessary to guarantee the best quality of our services.
We never accumulate personal information about you without your participation.
4. MEANS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
We may automatically collect certain data, as discussed above, and receive Personal Information about you voluntarily provided by you through services or other communications and interactions on the CHASKIBET website.
We may also receive personal information from online vendors and service providers, as well as from customer lists legally obtained from external providers.
In addition, we can use the services of external service providers to provide technical assistance for your online transactions and maintain your account.
5. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide to provide our Services, to assist you as customers, to ensure the security, identification and verification necessary to handle any of your online transactions, and also to help you participate in third-party promotions, which satisfies commercial requirements, and for other purposes related to the operation of our Game Services.
Therefore, by providing our services, we may share your personal information with our carefully selected partners (including other subjects who have agreements with you about the exchange of your data).
Your personal information may also be used by us to provide you:
- advertising offers and information about our products and services;
- advertising offers and information about the products and services of our partners, to expand the variety of services provided to you and improve the support service for you (our customers).
From time to time, we may request information from you through surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you always have the option to: disclose or not disclose your personal information.
The requested information may include contact information (for example, name, postal address, telephone number) and geographic information (for example, postal code or postal address), age.
By participating in any contest or by receiving an award from us, you agree that we have the right to use your name for promotional purposes without additional compensation, except when prohibited by law.
If you clearly do not wish to receive advertising information from us, we may use your personal information (including your email address and telephone number) to provide you with information about our products, services and promotions, including other gaming products. (including online poker, casino, betting, backgammon, etc.), as well as third-party products and services that we have carefully selected.
6. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not disclose your personal information to Companies, organizations or individuals that are not associated with CHASKIBET CASINO.
We may disclose information related to you, your personal information to companies, organizations or individuals not associated with CHASKIBET, in case if you give us consent to do these actions.
We have the right to share your Personal Information, if required by your state law or if we are convinced and believe that such actions are necessary to:
- the fulfillment of any legal problem or process that affects us, in any of our sites or in any of our services, or in circumstances in which we are essentially related by legal obligations;
- the protection of our rights or heritage;
- the protection of the personal safety of our users or community.
If, in our opinion, and only definition, you, as a result, deceived or attempted to deceive us, or any other user of our service in any way, including, among others, the following actions:
- game manipulation;
- payment fraud.
If we have reason to suspect payment fraud, including the use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity, including refunds or other types, cancellation of prohibited payments or transactions, including money laundering, we reserve the right to transmit this information together. With your personal information, to other Internet gaming websites, banks, credit card companies, corresponding agencies and relevant law enforcement agencies.
In order to carry out government drug prevention programs, your data can also be transmitted to the corresponding institutions.
You can "refuse" the reception of advertising messages:
- by adjusting the settings in your account, available on our sites or services;
- when writing an email, in response to the advertising message you receive from us;
- at any time, by sending an email or writing to customer service.
You can also contact us at any time in case of:
- You want to know what personal information we collect, process and store, and also the sources from which we receive;
- You want to confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- want to update your personal information;
- You have a complaint regarding our use of your personal information.
If necessary, we will update any information provided by you, if it demonstrates the need for such changes and passed the identification process.
INFORMATION PLACED ON YOUR DEVICE
BY ACCESSING OUR SERVICES, WE CAN STORE IN YOUR DEVICE INFORMATION WITH YOUR PERMIT. THIS INFORMATION IS CALLED FILES-COOKIES, which are small text files with letters and digits which are stored on your device, which remember your preferences while you use our services when visiting our websites and online pages.
We also use local shared drives or "flash cookies". "Cookie Flash" is similar to browser cookies. They allow us to remember about your visits to our sites.
Neither cookies nor "flash cookies" can be used to access your device or use information on your computer.
We use these control methods only to track the use of our services and services, remembering your preferences.
Cookies help us track your traffic to our site, improve our services for you, simplify your access and increase your interest in our services.
We use flash cookie files and other cookie files to show you the most relevant and convenient ads.
IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY COOKIES
WE USE IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY COOKIES SO THAT ANY USER OF OUR GAMING INFORMATION RESOURCE CAN BROWSE THE WEB SITE AND USE ITS FUNCTIONS, AS WELL AS ACCESS TO SECURE AREAS OF THE WEBSITE OR THE FULFILLMENT OF FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS. OUR SITES WITHOUT THESE COOKIES, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK EFFECTIVELY.
THESE COOKIES FILES CONTAIN INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING YOUR REGISTRATION AND WILL ALLOW US TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND PROVIDE YOU WITH THE SERVICES NEEDED. WE CAN ALSO USE THIS INFORMATION TO BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR INTEREST AND PREFERENCES ON THE INTERNET AND CONSTANTLY IMPROVE YOUR VISITS TO OUR PLATFORMS AND SERVICES.
OUR SERVERS USE THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES FILES:
- Temporary cookies at the time of the site visit: this type of cookie is intended for your computer while visiting our website. Session-based cookies will help you navigate faster on our site and, if you are a registered customer, this will allow us to provide you with information that is most relevant to you. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- "Permanent" cookies: this type of cookies will remain on your computer for a certain time of cookie. Flash cookies are also saved.
- "Analytical" cookies: this type of cookies allows us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and see how visitors use our services. This helps us improve the performance of our sites, for example, to be able to easily enter and find what you are looking for.
You always have the option to agree, accept, disapprove and refuse the receipt of cookies.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can change your browser settings to control those cookies.
You can use your Internet browser to:
- delete all cookie files;
- block all cookie files;
- give permission to all cookie files;
- block third-party cookies;
- clean all cookies files when closing the browser;
- open a "private browsing" / "incognito" session which allows you to surf the Internet without saving local data;
- Install add-ons and extensions to extend browser functions.
Where to find information about cookie management?
- Internet Explorer cookie information
- Chrome cookie information
- Firefox cookie information
- Safari cookie information
- Opera cookie information add links
For more information on how to manage cookies through your web browser, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
You will get access to instructions to delete and control cookies.
We warn you that we are not responsible for the content of external websites and by disabling cookies you will not be able to use all the functions of our CHASKIBET website.
YOU CAN MANUALLY CHANGE THE FLASH PLAYER CONFIGURATION TO AVOID THE USE OF FLASH FILES. THE FLASH PLAYER CONFIGURATION ADMINISTRATOR ALLOWS YOU TO CHOOSE AND PERSONALIZE YOUR PREFERENCES.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO EXCLUDE YOURSELF FROM COOKIES, YOU WILL UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE ABLE TO USE SOME (SOMETIMES) RESOURCES AND SERVICES IN OUR SITES.
IF YOU DECIDE TO PROHIBIT THE RECEPTION OF ALL COOKIES IN THE BROWSER FULLY, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE SOME RESOURCES AND SERVICES FROM OUR SITES, AND SOME SERVICES WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY, FOR EXAMPLE, I WILL DO IT BY YOU.
9. ACCEPTANCE FOR THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICE PROVIDERS
To play for money in our services, you must send us money and get money from us. To provide such services, we may use third-party electronic payment systems to process the necessary financial transactions.
We take measures to protect your privacy when working with third-party payment systems.
10. ACCEPTANCE FOR PERFORMING THE SAFETY VERIFICATION
We reserve the right to perform security checks at any time to confirm the registration information provided by you and verify the correctness of the use of our services and your financial transactions to avoid possible breaches of our Terms of Service and applicable laws.
By using our services, you accept our Terms and Conditions, you authorize us to use your Personal Information and send your Personal Information to third parties to verify the information you provide us when registering and use our services, including, if necessary, the transfer of your information Staff outside your country.
Security controls may include, among others, the preparation of financial reports and any other confirmation of your personal information that you provide to third-party databases regardless of ours.
We understand the importance of providing security and the methods necessary to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information. We store all personal information we receive directly from you, in an encrypted and password protected database located in our secure network backed by active and modern firewall software.
Our services support SSL version 3 with 128-bit encryption.
We also take measures to ensure that our subsidiaries, agents, partners, affiliates and suppliers apply the same appropriate security measures.
However, sending information via the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data while in transit.
ANY DATA YOU SEND, SEND IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The company Entertainment Art Bv has all the procedures and security functions to protect your data once received.
12. CHILD PROTECTION
Our services are not intended for persons under eighteen (18) years of age or other legal age in your country.
Any person who provides us with information through any of our services, confirms that he is eighteen (18) years of age (or other legal age in his state) or more.
Our policy is to identify the attempts of minors to access our services, which may require an additional security analysis.
And if we discover that a minor has tried or provided us with personal information through our services, we will not accept such information, we will take all measures to eliminate this information in our databases.
13. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
Personal information collected by us may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents provide gaming services and services to our gaming platform.
By using our services, you directly accept any transfer of your information outside your country (including countries that cannot be evaluated as owners of privacy and personal data laws).
14. THIRD PARTY RELATIONS
We cannot protect any information you provide to an external online site that refers to our services, or any other information collected by third parties that administer our affiliate program (if applicable) or in any other way, since these sites and third-party online services do not belong to us and are managed independently of us.
15. DISCLAIMER OF LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY
We have no responsibility for events beyond our direct control.
We do not guarantee the security of your data, while they are in transit while they are transmitted through the communication channels.
ANY DATA YOU SEND, SEND IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Likewise, we are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage arising from the illegal use or theft of your personal information.